Nationality: British Language Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Dr. Krish Venkatesh is a consultant paediatric gastroenterologist with more than 16 years of experience in the field. He graduated from Karnataka Medical College, Hubli, India. Following a postgraduate degree in Paediatrics (MD) from Mysore Medical College, Mysore, India, he moved to the United Kingdom for further training.
Following completion of training in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, he worked as a consultant paediatric gastroenterologist at Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool and as Honorary Lecturer at University of Liverpool for more than five years. Dr Venkatesh was chief of Paediatric Gastroenterology department at Alder Hey Children's Hospital. He was also the nominated lead for Endoscopy and Nutrition.
Dr Venkatesh has several first author papers and book chapters to his credit. He has presented his research at several national and international conferences.
Dr. Krish Venkatesh has experience in the management of the following conditions-
• Recurrent abdominal pains
• Chronic constipation and/or Fecal incontinence
• Loose stools/diarrhea and Blood in stools
• Recurrent vomiting with and without blood
• Gastro-oesophageal reflux
• Celiac disease
• Difficulty in swallowing
• Failure to thrive, poor oral intake and weight loss
• Abdominal bloating
• Patients needing PEG placements
• Neurological patients with feeding issues/reflux symptoms