Dr. Mohamed Mourad Hashim
Consultant & Head - Anaesthesiology ICU & Pain Management
Language Spoken: English and Arabic
Dr. Mourad has 18 years of Anaesthetic experience in diversity of hospitals. He has many Publications and Presentations both on National and International levels. Qualified in 2001 , M.B., B.Ch. faculty of medicine, Cairo university, Egypt. Excellent Hon. After doing Residency training in University hospitals, Got M.Sc. degree in 2006. And qualified to be a staff member in Anaesthesia department of the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University.
Got M.D.in Anaesthesia, ICU & Pain Management. Cairo, Egypt. 2011 and registered as Consultant Anaesthetist.
Worked in King Hamad University hospital , Bahrain for 5 years.
Got European Diploma in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care London, 2015.
Got Fellowship of the College of Anaesthetists of Ireland, Dublin, 2016.
Worked in Ireland in University hospitals of Limerick and Our Lady’s Hospital of Sick Children, Crumlin , Dublin.
Dr.Mourad has long clinical experience in the many anaesthesia subspecialities including
- Anaesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Anaesthesia for Paediatric and neonatal surgery
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Complex Vascular surgery
- Epidural analgesia for labour
- General Surgery, Breast and plastic surgery
- Gynaecology and obstetrics
- Major Robotic surgery (colorectal, urology)
- Major Trauma & Resuscitation, critical care management
- Nerve blocks
- Oral Maxillo Facial
- Pain Management (acute & chronic)
- Pre operative Assessment